AllAboutClothDiapers.com has been around for a loooooong time ya’ll. Autumn Beck began the website in 2008. And I’ve been doing it since 2014. Since then, I’ve added two more websites to the family, Thinking About Cloth Diapers and Cloth Diaper Geek. And now, there’s a coupon book, the Big Book of Cloth Diaper Savings.
My name is Jennifer Reinhardt. I’m the owner and writer behind everything that is All About Cloth Diapers!
I started out because I really loved cloth diapers. I had closed my Curves the year before to stay home with my new baby. I discovered cloth diapers when my wedding, soon to be newborn, photographer told me she had cloth diapered her three sons and how easy it was. I ended up going to a cloth diaper open house at a store that was an hour and a half away from me… and I fell in love. I spent a bunch of time online researching and connecting with other cloth diaper moms on Facebook.
I ended up in one of the same Facebook groups as Autumn. I made a comment about meeting someone in real life and going all cloth diaper crazy lady on them. Autumn commented back something like, “want to write for me?” I sent her a message immediately and asked if she was serious. She was! I wrote my first post just after New Year’s Day 2014. I bought the website from her that October.
My passion for cloth diapers had started a few months after I found out I was pregnant with my first. But even before that, I’d always had a passion for small business. Both to run my own and later to help others be successful with theirs. During my time with All About Cloth Diapers I’ve had the honor of working with almost 200 small businesses in the cloth diaper and natural parenting industry.
I currently have 20 amazing sponsors. And more than that, I am beyond blessed that many of them have been with me for years and some even from the very beginning.
Thank you to them for making it possible for me to bring you all that All About Cloth Diapers offers. Simple, common sense answers that have helped thousands, and thousands, and thousands cloth diaper successfully.
Please allow me to introduce you to All About Cloth Diapers, Cloth Diaper Geek, and Thinking About Cloth Diapers’ sponsors:
- twinkie tush… beautiful, highly functional cloth diapers and custom children’s and adult clothing. Hand made in New York State. Home to the night night. One of the m
- Little for Now… cloth diaper and natural product retailer. Large selection. Includes large number of products for special needs children.
- Pooters Diapers… Affordable, absorbent hemp and cotton fitted diapers, Skin Therapy (great for eczema). 30 day leak free guarantee
- Tidy Tots Diapers… Ick free, rash free, worry free. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Made in NY at a facility that hires and trains people with disabilities.
- Thirsties… Made in the USA. Natural fibers. Super Absorbent Hemp. Adorable prints! All styles to choose from.
- Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique… cloth diaper and natural product retailer. FREE shipping. Rewards. Gift with purchase. Cloth diaper rentals.
- Mom’s Milk Boutique… cloth diaper and natural product retailer. HUGE selection. Free shipping on $35+. Rewards.
- Green Diaper Store… Run by a special needs mom. Registry. Huge selection of cloth diapers and natural products.
- Geffen Baby… Made in the USA. Hemp inserts, prefolds and flats. Soft and highest hemp content on the market. Cotton fitteds, cloth wipes and more.
- Angel Bunz… Cloth diaper and natural product retailer.
- Bambino Mio… Super easy to use, absorbent, and adorable cloth diapers. Most popular cloth diaper in the UK!
- RagaBabe… Trim, Absorbent, well made in the USA. Unique prints that are easy to use, wash and dry.
- Rox + Rumble… Knit wool pants, shorts, and cover. Designed in the USA and made in Romania.
- Green Tot Spot… Cloth diaper and natural product retailer. Free shipping at $15+, Rewards, cloth diaper rentals.
- Petite Crown… Donates a cloth diaper for every one purchased. Cloth diaper covers, pockets, all in ones, newborns, swim diapers, wet bags, wipes, prefolds & flats.
- Clover Cloth Creations… Handmade, high quality All in One, All in One with Pocket, All in Two, Cover Or Pocket
- HumBird… Interlock wool pants, shorts, capris and shorts. Children and adult sizes. $5 worldwide shipping
- Boogie Bear Creations… exquisitely designed and hand crafted cloth diapers and clothing.
- Daja Designs…Handmade leather diaper bags, purses, totes and more featuring panels made from antique Eastern European fabric and handwoven textiles.
- Soft n Natural Fabrics… DIY cloth diaper and other sewing supplies
- Unicorn Clean… Natural detergent that works! Great for cloth diapers, clothing and wool products.
I’ll be adding more details about each of the businesses over the next few days. In the meantime, let me know which you’d love to win a $100 Gift Certificate to. Because I’m giving one away! Winner’s choice! Pick ANY of my sponsors and get $100 to spend there!
Thanks for following me. And THANK YOU for following All About Cloth Diapers!
Jenn is a long-time cloth diaper educator and a passionate small business advocate. She has worked in the reusable diaper industry for over a decade, helping millions of families via her websites All About Cloth Diapers, Thinking About Cloth Diapers and Cloth Diaper Geek as well as hundreds of small businesses during that time. Her goal always to provide simple, reliable information.