There simply isn’t enough time to try every cloth diaper on the market. So how do I decide which cloth diaper I will put to the test each week?
One way is a WAHM asks me to. That’s a no-brainer! I love reviewing products for hard working WAHMs.
Another way to reel me in is excessive raves on cloth diaper message boards like diaperswappers. SposoEasy cloth diapers have had their run of good feedback over the last 6 months. Rave after rave, mamas were singing the praises of SposoEasy’s simplicity and trimness.
So I finally took the bait and bought a 5-pack (you get a 5% discount when you buy 5 or more and I am not one to pass up a sale ;) ). I chose 3 black and 2 brown. I like that SposoEasy offers something different than pastels!
When I got the diapers I looked them over thoroughly and this is what I found:
1) simple, trim, quick-dry soaker, natural cotton fibers inner
2) tabs are cheap looking and appear that they may start to unravel with heavy use.
3) laundry tabs are difficult to reach. the “pocket” the laundry tabs are in is very flimsy
After prepping them and using them several times I came to these conclusions:
1) SposoEasy diapers are very easy to use. Trim. Suitable absorbency for every 2 hour diaper changes.
2) Aplix closures allow for a really good fit because of the cross-over tabs. The snap version does not have cross-over therefore I would not buy them for a child on the low end of the size.
3) I had problems with the top of the diaper leaking on Sterling’s clothes. I talked to my husband about whether or not I should point his p**is down (don’t laugh! I don’t know about those things!) and he said go ahead. Once I did this I have not had any leak problems.
4) Adding a doubler allows me to use SposoEasy cloth diapers for longer periods if we are in the car or out for a while.
5) SposoEasy cloth diapers dry as quick as the pockets and inserts I have. I have cloth diapers that need 2 cycles and it is nice to be able to grab a SposoEasy out of the dryer when I’m in a rush.
6) They are perfect diaper bag diapers!
I would recommend SposoEasy All In One cloth diapers to someone looking for an easy transition, day care/babysitter diaper, or a stash of all-in-ones. At ~$18/ea this is a good price for an all-in-one.
Autumn is a wife, mother, homeschool teacher, friend and most important a follower of Christ.