My dear friend Leslie of Leslie’s Boutique sent me an “innocent” message the other day. She said I just had to try the bumGenius Organic diaper out. After Leslie had run out of diapers she resorted to grabbing one from her inventory. Instantly she fell in love. So of course I caved and bought one.
I have been eyeing the bumGenius Organic since it was released but never gave in to the $24.95 price tag. Oh was I missing out!! If the other bumGenius diapers are anything like this one (and I know they are) I can see why SO MANY moms use the bumGenius brand. These things are awesome!
What makes bumGenius Organic cloth diaper an amazing diaper??
* Organic cotton inner
* not stay dry so baby feels when they are wet – great for future potty training!
* UBER TRIM – yes uber. My daughter literally dropped 2 pant sizes lol
* convenient and quick – although aplix has its headaches after using snaps for months I long for the simplicity.
* great size variation. my short rise daughter (21months) is on the newborn setting!
* absorbent – even though the child feels when they’re wet doesn’t mean they mind it, unfortunately. my daughter went more than a couple hours in it without any wicking/leaking.
* no stuffing needed! I love that it is an all-in-one.
Even if you only have the budget to buy a couple of these diapers you won’t be disappointed. It is the first diaper I reach for out of the dryer! Now if only bumGenius would offer the new colors for the Organic line.
Autumn is a wife, mother, homeschool teacher, friend and most important a follower of Christ.