A few things I ALWAYS love. Small business. Made in the USA. Products that save me time. La Petite Creme checks all those boxes. Co-Founders Cecile & Fanny manufacture everything in their own facility in Miami, Florida. It all began when Cecile couldn’t find traditional French Diapering Lotion here in the US. Together, Cecile and Fanny decided to make one themselves.
What they came up with is six clean, natural occurring ingredients.
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Organic beeswax
- Organic vegetable glycerin
- Vitamin E
How Does it Save Time?
La Petite Creme is your cleanser. No need to pre-clean. Just add a little to pad of your choice (disposable or cloth) and clean as usual. La Petite Creme is also your babies protectant. That means no additional step of adding a separate rash cream.
- Can be used with disposable or cloth diapers. Completely cloth diaper safe. Washes out easily.
- Other uses include anyone who wants a more thorough bottom cleaning after going to the bathroom. Soothes any sore bottom no matter how old it is.
- Can also be used as a make-up remover (especially waterproof eye make-up). Cradle Cap. Even leather nourishing.
- USDA Certified Organic
I couldn’t not include this last short video they created for Tik ToK. I can’t tell you how much I love how Cecile and Fanny do things. They both have the exact perfect mentality to run a successful small business. Whenever I do get the chance to speak to or work with them it’s just so easy to do. They are hard workers, knowledgeable, and so easy to talk to! And you have to love the French accent right?
You can find La Petite Creme on their website https://www.lapetitecreme.com/
Jenn is a long-time cloth diaper educator and a passionate small business advocate. She has worked in the reusable diaper industry for over a decade, helping millions of families via her websites All About Cloth Diapers, Thinking About Cloth Diapers and Cloth Diaper Geek as well as hundreds of small businesses during that time. Her goal always to provide simple, reliable information.