The Cloth Diaper Foundation is the organization formerly known as Miracle Diapers. Most of you are aware of the relentless pursuit of The Cloth Diaper Foundation to provide cloth diapers for families who want to cloth diaper but simply cannot afford it.
On April 22nd (next Thursday) The Cloth Diaper Foundation is hosting an auction to raise monetary support for their organization.
Below is the information sheet provided to me:
Is your tax refund burning a hole in your pocket? Is your husband looking for Mother’s day presents? Or maybe you just want to support a great organization? If you answered yes to any of these questions check out The Green Mama Benefit Auction. It opens April 22nd on Hyena Cart with all proceeds to benefit The Cloth Diaper Foundation. All items will arrive at your house before Mother’s Day.
The Cloth Diaper Foundation, formally Miracle Diapers, gives needy families cloth diapers and assists them with building their own cloth diaper stashes. They helped over 450 babies last year alone!
Check out some of the items available below, visit the auction, bid on some great products and support an amazing organization. Anything that can combine shopping and supporting a good cause can only make you feel good.
Here are just some of the great items available:
- 2 customized Change is Strange books from Change is Strange
- The Premier of Goodmama’s new Wet Bag. Only available here!
- 3 OOAK Wahmies Diaper Pail Liners from Wahmies
- An Organic Baby Basket collaboration from Cheeky Diapers, Harmony Art Fabrics, Get Hooked, and O-Wool
- Exclusive Pomegranate scented Rockin Green Detergent
- An Aspen Boba Baby Carrier from Eco-politan
- An Earth Mama Angel Baby Set from Earth Mama Angel Baby
- A small Dancing in Dublin Sojourn Sling with a matching Organic Stroller Blanket and a medium Morning in Machu Picchu Sojourn Sling with a matching Organic Stroller Blanket from Petunia Pickle Bottom
- An Eastern Sun Messenger Bag, a Peace Satchel and a Blue Courier Bag from Dad Gear.
- 2 Huge sets of Fat “Quarters” from Harmony Art
- A Zoe Saldana’s Eternal Magic Gift Set by Avon brought to you by Lisa Johnson
- A Dark Green Sleepy Wrap, a Cedar BOBA G2 and a Sleepy Bear from Nap Inc
- A Little Lamb Baby Basket from Natures Boundaries
- A Minui Handysitt from The Giggling Green Bean
- Gift Certificates from Casttoo
- A bumGenius Organic Diaper and a Wahmies Wetbag from BananaPeels Diapers.
- A new Earth Carrier from Belle Baby Carriers
- A 12 pack of Rumparooz Colors with 6R inserts from Kangacare
- A White Organic Bella band from Bella Band
- A Medium Winky Dinks Wool Soaker from Winky Dinks
- 2 Mr Handsome’s buttons from Mr Handsome’s Crazy Diaper Emporium
- A Scentsy plug-in scent warmer and your choice of 3 scents from Susie Goodness
- 2 $25 gift certificates for Mary Kay from Jennifer McCullar
- A 3-pack of Econobums from Mommy and Baby Essentials
- Fluff Dust and a Fuzzibunz Zippered Diaper Tote from Sugar Dipes
- An Incredibella Pocket from Bella Bottoms
- A Goodmama One-Size Fitted Serged Diaper from Diaper Shops
- A Basket of Hairbows from Plain and Fancy Bowtique
- A Floral Slip Dress from Zoonique Baby
- A Bamboo French Terry Fitted Diaper from Wee Ones
- A Custom Wool Shortie from CatChick6 Creations
Thanks for your support—more items are being added daily!
Autumn is a wife, mother, homeschool teacher, friend and most important a follower of Christ.
denise paulsen says
hello, I recently found out that my husband and I are expecting a suprise baby on 10-10-10. We dont have much money so I was looking into cloth diapers. I hear its more economical and better for the environment which is wonderful/ I really like your website! I was wondering how I would enter your diaper give-away thingy as we could really use the help. Thank you so much <3
Autumn Beck says
Denise, I currently have a giveaway going on at this link
Thanks for keeping us posted on such a great initiative. The auction is a great idea for a great cause.