I love me some chunky baby thighs! But, they are a hazard.
Consider yourself warned.
Use extreme caution when snapping a SIDE SNAP cloth diaper on your meaty thighed baby.
You know what. Now that I think of it I have my memories all wrong.
I was inspired to write this post because of an almost incident this morning. I was putting a Grasshopper AIO on Camden (size M when he actually needs a L) and carefully trying to snap the hip snap without pinching his skin.
I wouldn’t have been on alert about this if I hadn’t previously snapped skin. I was thinking it was with Camden (it probably did happen) but the memory I was thinking of was when I snapped Sterling’s skin.
WAAHHHH! It was terrible. Sterling is a super skinny chicken legged kid and yet I still managed to get him snapped.
The warning now reads: USE CAUTION WHEN SNAPPING SIDE SNAP DIAPERS!
Now I realize that I am a rare breed. I am able to create an accident where normal people simply accomplish the task.
However, it is my duty to inform you of all things cloth diaper related.
In other news. Have you ever heard of the ABC Kids Expo?
Basically, that’s where all the new and exciting products are launched, included cloth diapers!
I’ve heard a few things here and there and I’ll happily share them with you:
- Swaddlebees Newborn (Simplex AIO)**
- Fuzzi Bunz Trainer read their press release detailing new products/improvements
- GroVia Trainer, fresh cloth diaper colors for fall and the Curious About Cloth bundle, a kit for parents looking for a simple introduction to cloth diapering. read their press release here.
- BG Freestyle and Flip Trainer which you are aware of already.
- Rockin’ Green’s new Femme Rock for all your mama cloth laundry. **
- Charlie Banana’s new OS diapering system adjustment. Press release here. DON’T FORGET THE GIVEAWAY!
And many more you will hear about in the coming weeks.
Autumn is a wife, mother, homeschool teacher, friend and most important a follower of Christ.