Small business needs our help. You don’t have to spend money to do it either. Although, that’s nice too. Basically, comment when you see them post things on social media. Tell your friends about places you had good experiences with. Buy the wrong size or item? Get an exchange instead of a refund. Encourage your friends and family to shop small.
I’m going to keep running these giveaways. This one pooled 12 different retailers. One winner for each prize (12 total) and then ANOTHER winner who gets one of everything. I loved doing this. I hope you loved seeing it. And I also hope you love hearing from the new businesses!
Our winners are:
- Tidy Tots Diapers: Tidy Tots Essential Start set valued at $99.95
- Kristine Monaco
- Thirsties: Thirsties One Size Natural All in One valued at $26.95.
- Stephanie Cassidy
- Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique: $50 Gift Certificate to Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique
- Dannielle Calderon
- Allen’s Naturally: Use the code ‘AACD’ to get $5 off a gallon of Allen’s Naturally Hand Sanitizer! Gallon of Allen’s Naturally Hand Sanitizer valued at $42.95
- Karen Resh
- The Green Tot Spot: Lalabye Baby Cover and insert set, Cj’s Butter 2 oz jar, and a Green Tot Spot Lip Balm valued at $39
- Jessica Wallace
- Unicorn Clean: 3 piece Unicorn Clean Trial Set including unicorn plush valued at $49.99
- Tripti Upadhyay
- Clover Cloth Creations: One Size Flexfit Pocket Diaper valued at $24.95
- Aleczandria Sorrell
- HumBird: HumBird Peep Flat Valued at approx. $14
- Elise Ag Duwe
- Big Book of Cloth Diaper Savings: Spring Edition and a copy of the new Fall Edition when it is released. Value$14.95
- Paige Yoder
And our GRAND PRIZE winner who is getting one of everything valued at $448!!! Drum roll please………………………..
Thank you again to ALL of you for taking the time to enter. And a REALLY big THANK YOU to any and all support you can give to small business!
Jenn is a long-time cloth diaper educator and a passionate small business advocate. She has worked in the reusable diaper industry for over a decade, helping millions of families via her websites All About Cloth Diapers, Thinking About Cloth Diapers and Cloth Diaper Geek as well as hundreds of small businesses during that time. Her goal always to provide simple, reliable information.