Thank you for all your submissions!! I have read through most of them but still have 14 left to go (there were 65 entries!).
I will announce the winners in the next couple of days!
What’s Your Story?
We all have different reasons for cloth diapering. Some of you had no choice, you simply didn’t have money to buy disposables. Others are just too crunchy to use anything disposable (I’m crunchy but I love my paper plates). Whatever it is, you have a beginning, a reason or an impetus that led you down the cloth diaper path.
I’m giving you some incentive. The top 3 stories (voted on by me and my team) will receive the cloth diaper of their choice from any of my advertisers. It has to be instock and under $30.
I will leave the email address up for 7 days then I will remove it and begin choosing the winners. Your story can be as short or as long as you desire. Here are some ideas to get you started or guide your story:
- When did you begin cloth diapering?
- How old was your child?
- Did you use disposables on previous children then switch?
- Was there a memorable moment that you remember where you knew you would use cloth diapers?
- Where did you learn about cloth diapers? or from whom?
- Has your journey been easy or filled with problems?
- Do you love cloth diapering?
- Does your husband and/or family support cloth diapering?
Here is an example of one reader’s cloth diaper story: How I Became a Cloth Diaper Revert
You can write whatever you want! Be creative, your story may be published and could very well inspire dozens of families to start cloth diapering their children!!
Send your submissions to CONTEST CLOSED!
You have until Monday March 21, 2011 @ noon to have your stories in.
Autumn is a wife, mother, homeschool teacher, friend and most important a follower of Christ.