I love babywearing. It’s how I get life done sometimes. If you have more than one kid, I think it’s a MUST. I’d love to see an All About Cloth Diapers reader win this. Enter to win and share this with your friends. Good Luck <3
Welcome to the Tula Baby Carrier Giveaway
Hosted by Conservamom
We all know how wildly popular Tula Baby Carriers are! From the beautiful prints to the versatility in carrying.
Each Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
Have you been wanting to own one? Here’s your chance! One lucky winner will get the chance to win one of these beautiful baby carriers in Incognito print. You can also purchase one at GreenPath baby in one of the wildly popular prints!
So head below for your chance to win! Giveaway open to US & CA and ends on 8/1 at 11:59m EST.
Jenn is a long-time cloth diaper educator and a passionate small business advocate. She has worked in the reusable diaper industry for over a decade, helping millions of families via her websites All About Cloth Diapers, Thinking About Cloth Diapers and Cloth Diaper Geek as well as hundreds of small businesses during that time. Her goal always to provide simple, reliable information.