Tula giveaway! Because… why not?! Good luck and I can’t wait to see who get this.
Tula baby carriers are very popular, but it’s no surprise! They’ve got gorgeous prints and a great style that fits most moms like a glove. A group of your favorite bloggers have gotten together because they want to reward your awesomeness … so read on to find out more about this fun giveaway!
The ‘Narwhal’ baby carrier has a whimsical ocean scene of coral, schools of fish, and precious unicorns of the sea. A colorful semi circle pattern playfully accents the panel that is framed with a light gray canvas on the straps and waistband. Explore unexpected places with the ‘Narwhal’ Tula Baby Carrier!
Baby Carrier Features:
- Gray canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in gray
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
One lucky winner will have the chance to win this gorgeous Baby Carrier, all you have to do is enter below for your chance to win! This giveaway is open to US & CA and ends on 1/9/17 at 11:59pmEST. Good luck! Must be 18+ to enter.
Jenn is a long-time cloth diaper educator and a passionate small business advocate. She has worked in the reusable diaper industry for over a decade, helping millions of families via her websites All About Cloth Diapers, Thinking About Cloth Diapers and Cloth Diaper Geek as well as hundreds of small businesses during that time. Her goal always to provide simple, reliable information.