Veteran Baby Brigade says this new pocket cloth diaper is a cross between a pocket and a fitted. Wow right? The softness and absorbency you crave in the convenience of a pocket diaper.
The presale is open. Six new prints to choose from. Expected to ship 9/20. Check them out!
- Soft, stretchy waterproof PUL outer
- Easy to clean, moisture-wicking AWJ (athletic-wicking jersey) inner
- Ruffled and rolled elastic at legs and tummy for comfort and leak protection
- New, matte Warrior Snaps for custom sizing
- Double hip snaps to prevent droop and 3 x 5 rise to fit from approximately birth to potty
- Five-layer bamboo/cotton insert included
- Priced at $15.95
A Look at the Legacy Line Pocket Diaper
All photos courtesy Veteran Baby Brigade.
You can find the Legacy Pocket Cloth Diaper at Veteran Baby Brigade. Have you tried one of these? I’d love to hear from you!
Jenn is a long-time cloth diaper educator and a passionate small business advocate. She has worked in the reusable diaper industry for over a decade, helping millions of families via her websites All About Cloth Diapers, Thinking About Cloth Diapers and Cloth Diaper Geek as well as hundreds of small businesses during that time. Her goal always to provide simple, reliable information.