Tula giveaway! I’m helping to host this because I love a good baby carrier and I LOVE you guys! Good luck!
Tula has a new baby and it’s name is ” Free-to-Grow”. They’ve taken their gorgeous and fantastic line of baby carriers and perfected them to make a baby carrier that snuggles your baby from the very beginning. One of their newest prints ‘Wonder’ pays homage to the boundless curiosity that leads to all of the cherished moments of childhood. Abstract spots fill a lavender gray background covering the front of the carrier and the detachable hood. The inside lining is gray.
As you welcome your baby to the world, the Free-to-Grow carrier seamlessly adjusts and lets you hold them close from the very beginning. This first collection celebrates the precious moments of childhood. So simple, yet distinctly precious.
Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier Features:
- Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Multiple carrier positions – back carry and front carry
- Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 – 45 pounds
- Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
You can always find the best selection of Tula baby carriers as well as an amazing assortment of Natural Baby products for your little one at Green Path Baby.
Now for the best part! One Lucky reader will get to win this Wonderful new baby carrier in Wonder print. This giveaway is open to US only and ends on 4/23 at 11:59pm EST.
Jenn is a long-time cloth diaper educator and a passionate small business advocate. She has worked in the reusable diaper industry for over a decade, helping millions of families via her websites All About Cloth Diapers, Thinking About Cloth Diapers and Cloth Diaper Geek as well as hundreds of small businesses during that time. Her goal always to provide simple, reliable information.