- Disposable diaper simplicity. Perfect for dads, babysitters, daycares, or parents with arthritis making diaper changes difficult.
- Sleeve pocket allowing easy addition of extra absorbency and no need to remove before laundering.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Family owned and operated–by a great family!
Dearest Diapers has really burst onto the cloth diaper boutique scene this year. It seems like everywhere I turn Rana Cox is there! Dearest Diapers is a breath of fresh air to visit because it meets all my store preferences: clean, easy to navigate, big selection, frequent sales/promotions and customer incentives.
Sbish Bamboo Fitteds have been on my favorite list since Paisley was a baby 6 years ago. Not only are they the only fitted diaper that lasts most of the night on a newborn (I’m not a fan of changing diapers in the middle of the night.) but they are the only successful nighttime solution for hundreds of cloth diaper families out there.
When you are desperate to find a nighttime solution for your child and you finally find it, then you will understand why it’s called the “Magic Diaper”.
New to my favorites list in 2012 is Scarlet’s Naturals Hiney Honey Creme. I love the consistency of this rash cream and the fact that it is made from beeswax from their own bees!
Another loooong time favorite of mine is Monkey Foot Designs. Absolutely no better wet bag. Trust ME! Fantastically made, far superior than other brands. No leaking smells or wetness. Plus, they are made with gorgeous fabrics. They’re so good even NASA trusts and uses them. ‘Nuf said. (my gushing raves and here)
There will be 2 winners chosen from today’s giveaway:
- Sbish fitted + Hiney Honey + Monkey Foot Designs
- 2 Thirsties Duo AIOs + Monkey Foot Designs
REMEMBER!! ALL GIVEAWAYS ARE OPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 28TH!